Savannah is currently working with the Duke Antimicrobial Stewardship Outreach Network to analyze the bacterial communities on personal cell phones of healthcare workers at the Duke University Medical Center. Savannah assists the Duke University Superfund Research Center by coordinating a summer research internship program for students interested in environmental and behavioral toxicology.
- Office Location: 136 Hudson Hall
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. Environmental Sustainability and Social Justice - San Francisco State University
- toxicology & environmental health
- social and environmental justice